Posted by Chris Handy ● February 26, 2016

Accelerate Trust in the Sales Process through Personalized Content Delivery via HubSpot

Only 2% of prospects buy at the first meeting. The other 98% will buy once they feel they can trust the seller. 

There is no way around it, building trust during the sales process is imperative to success.

Vantage_Points_2.jpg

Listen to the podcast below as Chris Handy discusses how to accelerate trust in the sales process through personalized content delivery via HubSpot.

 

Comments