Sometimes we all need a kickstart on our Inbound marketing campaigns in HubSpot.
Especially when we are just getting started with HubSpot (or maybe we've had it for a while and just need a refresher).
That's why we have launched the Inbound Institute. An initiative to provide better training and programs for companies looking to take their company to the next level with a rock-star in-house marketing team.
We kick things off with a HubSpot Training Workshop, and a two-day workshop on January 25-26th in Fort Worth, TX. A HubSpot Accredited Trainer will take you through a two day workshop to get you started with a full funnel campaign.
Build a Full Funnel Campaign That Gets Results Using HubSpot
Inbound Core Training:
Build a Full Funnel Campaign is a two-day experience created for professional marketers who are looking to kick start their success with the HubSpot tool or maximize the effectiveness of an existing HubSpot implementation.
This interactive training will give you the knowledge and skill set you need to create and execute inbound marketing campaigns that generate actual revenue.
You’ll spend two full days learning with like-minded individuals and working with a HubSpot Accredited Trainer to build an inbound marketing engine inside your HubSpot portal, and fill that engine with actual content.
As you leave the workshop, you will have a fully working inbound campaign in your HubSpot portal. This includes the following components:
- Offers addressing each stage of the Buyer’s Journey
- Accompanying SEO optimized content promotion strategy
- Calls-to-action leading prospects down the funnel
- Lead nurturing emails for each stage of the Buyer’s Journey
Who Should Attend:
- New HubSpot Customers looking to kick start their inbound success.
- Existing HubSpot Customers looking to reignite their inbound success or break through a plateau.
- Existing HubSpot Customers looking to kick their inbound programs into high gear.
- Prospective HubSpot Customers who want to invest their time into learning the methodology and the tools that professional marketers are using in 2016.
If any of the above sound like you and you are looking to start 2016 off with a bang, save your seat before the early bird pricing flies away.