You have heard a lot about it but what is it?
Inbound Marketing is...
Advertising a company through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, enewsletters, whitepapers, SEO (search engine optomization), social media marketing and other forms of content marketing. Inbound marketing is used in contrast to outbound marketing efforts such as cold-calling, direct mail, radio ads, tv ads, and sales flyers.
There are three phases to inbound marketing:
- Get Found
Inbound Marketing Stats:
- Inbound leads cost per lead 61% less than outbound leads.
- The average cost-per-lead for outbound-dominated businesses is $346 vs. only $135 for inbound-dominated businesses.
- 57 percent of companies with a blog have aquired a customer from their blog.
- 92 percent of companies who blog multiple times per day have aquired a customer from their blog.
- 77 percent of B2C companies report they have aquired a customer through Facebook.
Why you need inbound marketing?
A great inbound marketing plan can be your company's roadmap to success. Inbound Marketing allows you to gain organic results that will have lasting effects for your company. Inbound Marketing goes beyond traditional marketing and allows you to build relationships with your clients.
"On the web, you are what you publish!"- David Meerman
Have questions about inbound marketing?
Inbound Marketing Attracts Customers!