Have you found yourself in one of the following situations?
- You’ve purchased HubSpot services, started using HubSpot tools, but are at a loss on whether or not you’re getting inbound marketing right.
- You’ve been using HubSpot services and tools for a while now, but are not seeing the results you need. Despite completing the training courses and doing the research, you’re unsure what else to do to feel good about your inbound marketing capabilities.
Before you shut down the idea completely, let’s determine whether or not it makes sense to seek outside help.
4 Signs Your Inbound Marketing Needs an Extra Hand
Does your business show the following inbound marketing symptoms?
- Your staff doesn’t have the core skills necessary to execute successful inbound marketing.
- Your leadership team doesn’t have the full understanding of inbound marketing.
- You’re spending more time training and testing than producing and executing.
- You have metrics and data, but are unsure how to apply the information to future campaigns.
5 Reasons an Inbound Agency Can Rescue Your Marketing
Here are some reasons why you should hire outside help:
- They have the expertise. Agencies are certified in Hubspot Inbound Marketing and have been using HubSpot tools significantly longer that your business has. They have the thorough understanding of HubSpot and inbound marketing are able to align your business goals with results.
- They have the skills. It’s difficult in-house to find all of the skills necessary in a marketing team. Inbound marketing requires professionals have a variety of skills, so much so that Hubspot has developed the official anatomy of an inbound marketer. Agencies specialize in copywriting, web development and design, data analysis, social media, and paid search. No matter the area you need improved, an agency can help.
- They generate leads. Agencies can uncover hidden opportunities on your website. Whether it’s optimizing landing pages for SEO, tweaking copy and calls to actions in PPC, or A/B testing emails, agencies can find what’s needed for better lead conversion.
- They explain what the data means. Many businesses don’t have time to analyze data much less know what to do with it. Agencies can help put some metrics in place, gather and explain the data, and set a game plan for improving results.
- They leave you in a good place. Partnerships with agencies may not last forever, unless you keep them on retainer on a project basis. The purpose of an agency is to get your business back on your feet. After working with an agency, you should feel more knowledgeable in inbound marketing and confident that you can continue delivering stellar results.
Don’t Wait- Maximize Your HubSpot Investment Now
No matter where you are in your inbound marketing efforts, assess if your team and business are using all of what HubSpot has to offer and if you’re seeing the desired results. Not only will an agency help optimize your HubSpot efforts, but your inbound marketing deliverables as well. You’re paying for HubSpot- why not get it right?